Henrico Sheriff’s Office
Council Members Present
Michael R. Doucette (Lynchburg), Chairman
Raymond F. Morrogh (Fairfax County), First Vice Chairman
Nancy G. Parr (Chesapeake), Second Vice Chairman
LaBravia J. Jenkins (Fredericksburg), Secretary
David N. Grimes (Pittsylvania County), Past Chairman
Council District Representatives:
- LaBravia J. Jenkins (Fredericksburg)
- Harvey L. Bryant, III (Virginia Beach)
- Nancy G. Parr (Chesapeake)
- Robert L. Bushnell (Henry County)
- Donald S. Caldwell (Roanoke City)
- Alexander R. Iden (Winchester)
- Raymond F. Morrogh (Fairfax County)
Other Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Present
Paul B. Ebert (Prince William County)
Robert B. Beasley (Powhatan County)
Nathan R. Green (Williamsburg/James City County)
Eric L. Olsen (Stafford County)
Jeffrey W. Haislip (Fluvanna County)
James R. Ennis (Prince Edward County)
Theo K. Stamos (Arlington County/Falls Church)
Shannon Taylor (Henrico County)
Michael Herring (Richmond)
Joel Branscom (Botetourt County)
Denise Lunsford (Albemarle County)
Other Prosecutors Present
Lethia Hammond (Botetourt County)
Tom Shaia (Spotsylvania County)
Andrew Nester (Henry County)
CASC Staff Present
Marian M. Heard
Call to Order
Mr. Doucette called the meeting to order at 11:40 a.m. Mr. Doucette announced that Bob Harris was not present due to the death of his Mother.
The draft minutes from the May 10, 2013, meeting were previously posted and circulated to Council. The minutes were approved as submitted.
1. Spring Institute recap
- VACA Conference CASC Conference – Mr. Doucette briefly reviewed upcoming schedule of CASC training events attached to the agenda.
- Asset Forfeiture funding for iPad and Homicide programs – Tom Shaia stated that CASC is seeking funding from DCJS for these programs, he does not know the status of the request.
1. Upcoming training – Mr. Doucette again referred to attached list of upcoming training programs.
2. New Laws Training for Law Enforcement materials released – Mr. Doucette reported that this material had gone out via email two weeks prior to the meeting.
There being no further business before Council, the meeting adjourned at 11:42. The next regularly scheduled meeting is August 1, 2013, 3:00 p.m., at the Cavalier Hotel in Virginia Beach.